We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
Birth Journey Package
Nothing is more special than the blessing of a new baby! And the news is out: evidence shows that having the support of a doula during pregnancy, labor, and beyond can help lessen the stress of pregnancy, labor, and the transition into new motherhood.
- Initial Consultation
- Unlimited phone, text, and email support
- Help researching birth-related information
- Pregnancy nutrition support
- Childbirth and lactation education (condensed version)
- Continuous support during labor and delivery
- Initial breastfeeding instruction
- Next day post-partum visit at home or in hospital
- Follow-up post-partum visit at home
Post Partum Package
Your birth journey is the gateway to your new life as a family. Post-partum support helps by providing real-time help with real-life transitional challenges.
- Initial consultation to determine your family’s needs and desires
- 12 hours of post-partum care, with duties such as:
- Breastfeeding support
- Assistance with newborn care
- Light household cleaning
- Meal planning
- Meal prep
- Care for older children
- Companionship for the new mom
- Providing time for new mom self-care
- Grocery shopping/errands
Additional hourly support is available.
Breastfeeding is natural, but it isn’t always easy. Mastitis, tongue ties, low supply, and confusion about baby’s behavior can lead to bumps on the road. Lactation support helps identify any of these issues, and helps incorporate positive routines that lead to a happy baby.
- Unlimited breastfeeding help via email, phone, and messenger
- Unlimited in-person help at Home Office location
- Up to 3 in-person visits at Client’s home